Patient Quality Feedback Report
PATIENT FEEDBACK SURVEY RESULTS
January to March 2021
Thank you to all who participated in Thrive Medical Practice first Patient survey.
This survey was conducted over 3 months concluding on Tuesday 16th March 2021
This survey enables us to look at a range of issues that we feel are relevant and important to the future development of Thrive Medical Practice.
Our team at Thrive support each other to do their best, so together we can grow and thrive.
We believe that by assessing these results it will help us to provide healthcare that is holistic and respectful, which enables our patients to enjoy the best possible health and to thrive in their lives.
The survey asked a range of questions that were divided into 3 or 4 sub-sections.
The categories were
- Communication Skills of Clinicians
- Continuity of Care
- Access and Availability
- Information Provided by Clinicians
- Privacy and Confidentiality
- A Range of Demographic Questions
Overall most responses were “excellent” or “very good”. It was clear to us that people particularly valued the way our reception staff welcome and care for our patients, and the way our clinicians (doctors and nurses) communicate with our patients.
We’ve attached as an appendix to this document a graph showing the results. These have been charted from Poor to Excellent and Not applicable.
We are a relatively new practice and acknowledge moving forward we need to keep these high standards to reflect and uphold these results.
Not only are we looking at these results for what we have achieved, we also need to look at them as a bench mark for what we need to achieve and maintain going forward.
We also asked an open-ended question
IF YOU COULD CHANGE ONE THING ABOUT THIS PRACTICE, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
The following answers were received
- Nothing really all good
- Add a water dispenser
- Very happy with all services and would not change anything
- I am very pleased with the quality of the practice and consider myself to be very fortunate to have access to it
- Nothing at all! -a wonderful family–based caring and compassionate Practice
- No, I was cared for very well.
- Add a coffee machine
- Nothing-I can’t see any areas that need changing
- No change
- The chairs in reception are low
- -Nothing really-If the Dr is running late you are always called and given a new time
We thank you for this feedback.
We are pleased to advise that we have higher chairs in our new practice.
Due to the Covid pandemic we have decided not to have a water dispenser in the waiting room.
Our very caring reception staff will happily provide a disposable cup of water if you ask them.
In respect to the other comments of no change, we appreciate these very kind words. Most importantly we understand we need to uphold these standards and strive to improve moving into the future.
This survey is not the only way to give us your feedback. Any feedback is valued as a chance to learn and grow.
You can give us feedback by:
- Email email@example.com
- Phone during office hours and ask for Richard Opie
- Discuss with your GP or Nurse during your consultation, or by phone
The Thrive GP team.Patient-Feedback-Quality-Improvement-Report-3